Friday, February 25, 2011

T.J. is Home!

T came home from California on February 2nd and we all made it to the airport to see him. I took a lot of pictures so here are a bunch of them!
T & Leann

T & Pops


Meeting Izabelle for the first time



D was really excited

I think he still was a little nervous though


Elder Ford

My cute niece Brooklyn

My sweet nephew Isaac & Dyllan showed up in the same outfit, Shawn White of course, so we had to get a picture of the two of them.

Of course Peyton's tongue is hanging out, here he is with his sign

Some of the Ford boys, and the Boom

So good to see the Elder didn't turn wierd on us

D looks huge!

My beautiful little girl with her daddy!

It didn't take Peyton long to warm back up to T

We could not believe Izabelle liked TJ! Not because of T but because she doesn't like anyone, especially people she doesn't see regularly.

She did so great!
The boys with their very proud mom. I hope to have a picture like this someday with my two RMs.
The girls all made banners and posters the night before and we blew up balloons and cut up plastic tablecloths to tie all over and even a banner for the overpass. Everything was decorated really well.Welcome home Elder Ford!

No comments:

d