Monday, February 21, 2011

Justin's Birthday

Since Justin's birthday fell on a Sunday this year, we went out to dinner the night before to celebrate. It was just the two of us and it was so nice, we don't go on very many dates without the kids. THE BIG 28!
We go to my parents for dinner most Sundays so my mom made him a cake and we sang to him for his actual birthday.
Boom was happy to help her dad blow out the candles!
My kids and some siblings making it a party for J-town

She loves her Daddy, and knows exactly how to work him already. We're in for it.

Happy birthday to the most handsome man alive! He is my best friend and I love him more than anything. He works so hard for our family and I am so proud of him for accomplishing so much in school and work. The families he works with love him, he is so good at what he does. I can't wait for graduation in April so that at least mortuary science school will be done and maybe we can spend a little more time together without books and studying flash cards. He is such a great man and I am so lucky to have him as my companion forever! Happy birthday Sweets!

No comments:

d