Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dyllan had his spotlight for preschool just before his birthday. He got to decorate a poster of all of his favorite things. He chose everything on his poster by himself and glued it where he wanted it. He was really excited to do it but got a little nervous when he was presenting it to his class. He actually taught me something while I was cutting out whatever he wanted though, he found the temples Ensign and said he wanted to put the temple on his poster because he loves the temple. I asked him if he was sure he wanted to put a temple on it because for some reason I questioned putting a temple on a school assignment. He said it doesn't matter and to just put it on because he loves the temple. I thought about it that night and realized how stupid I was for even questioning it. We need to be more proud of who we are what we believe in. Thanks to my kids who remind me of that. I love them. He also put his family, batman wii, Josh, TJ, Heather, Spider Man, Shawn White, BYU & Utah, transformers, a lego man, a Reese's wrapper, the Jazz, a picture of him playing baseball, a picture of him at the farm, Toy Story & he made a book to glue on it because he loves books. He did a great job and we love him so much!




Biting his lip because he is nervous

That night we had a chocolatey dessert and the kids faces were lovely. i think Peyt must have fallen asleep though cause he missed out on pictures.

YUM!

1 comment:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Oh my goodness, that is so sweet of Dyllan to put a temple on his spotlight poster. I really love that! I also love how he got to do it all himself and choose out what he wanted to be put on there. That's really impressive! It's just that much more adorable too that he got a little nervous presenting it to his class. Oh, your kids are darling. The chocolatey face pics just validate that!

d