Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dyllan's Birthday

DYLLAN TURNED 5!!

Having a five year old makes me feel old!

My cute boys! I'm not quite sure why Peyton is in his underwear, my kids seem to hate wearing clothes.

He's so big!
Peyton & Izabelle were happy to help and D was so good to let them help him open presents.

He got a big Ham spaceship like the one on Toy Story 3,

A couple of coloring books, (all three kids love to color)
A few Shawn White shirts for Summer,
a new pair of Jordans,
a nun chuck from Peyton so both the boys can play on the wii

and one of their favorite movies, Little Rascals. After we opened presents and got ready for the day we let Dyllan decide what he wanted to do and he chose to go to see Yogi Bear in the theaters. The kids love going to movies. It was pretty good, at least the parts that I got to see, Izabelle can't sit still so I chased her down the isle back & forth. When we got home Peyton and Izabelle were exhausted. I guess the excitement of D's birthday wore them out.

After the kiddos took a nap the family all came over for cake, cookies & ice cream. The family is getting so big that we barely fit everyone in the house!



Happy birthday Dyllan, D-train, Kronk, Walter, D! You are the smartest 5 year old I know. You act like you are 15 and like to hang out with the old people and actually get along with them really well. You are so good with your little sister and are working hard to be the good example for your brother who looks up to you so much. I love how sensitive you are and how much you care about everyone around you. Thank you for all that you teach me everyday. I love you very much and am so thankful that I get to be your mom!

No comments:

d