Saturday, December 13, 2008

We had our pictures taken this weekend for our Christmas card & just to update the family pictures around the house. Here are a bunch of our favorites. Sorry, there were a lot of favorites. They were taken on just off of the walking trail in our neighborhood. It was lots of fun, cold, but still lots of fun!!




Just the two of us





I love my wonderful husband!!


They are so stinkin cute!!









All he wanted to do was stand right there, so we finally just let him. He loves to be the center of attention.





We used this one for our Christmas card.















9 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE THEM! Can't wait to see you all!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Such a cute fam!

The Paytons said...

Oh those are adorable! Your boys are so dang cute!

the murdocks said...

They turned out great! ok...my favorite is the 6th one down...I think. I love dyllans face. Anyhow...if you're bored today come on over and we can play with it!

Tibett said...

You really did get alot of great pictures! Your family is so cute. I think you are so pretty. Let's get the kids together soon...maybe Friday?

Rachel W said...

Adorable family Laurel! I loved the card too, thanks! :)

Jonathan and Kiri said...

I love your cute family! Christmas pictures are so much fun. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Brenda said...

Cute family! I'm glad a got a card. Thanks!

Brenda said...

I really do know how to talk "I'm glad I got a card"

d