Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family Night this Week

For family night this week we bought two little trees and nativity ornaments for the boys. As we taught them about each part of the nativity they put the piece on the tree. They learned a lot and were so cute! Right after we were done though the ornaments were all off and they just played with them. Just before family night Dyllan said the cutest thing! We were eating spaghetti for dinner and after he took a bite he goes "mmm, that's good, thanks mom" I almost fell off of my chair. He seems so much older than he is sometimes. One more funny quote from the other day. We were sitting in the pediatrician's office for Peyton's appt. and Dyllan sat on one of those little chairs grabbed a book and sat there with his legs crossed. All of the sudden he puts the book down in his lap, looks up at me and says "what that toot doin in mys bum?" I started laughing and said I don't know what that toot was doin in your bum. It was so dang funny. Anyway, here are some pictures from family night.


Dyllan with spaghetti sauce still on his face

Peyton Decorating his Tree


Justin Exhausted after Finals!

1 comment:

Tibett said...

What a cute idea for family night. And I love the quotes from your kids. So funny! I think kids say the cutest things! We need to hit up chick-fil-a soon!

d