Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Peyton in Preschool!

Peyton started preschool last week at Bingham High School! I thought for sure that he was going to have a hard time leaving and being by himself, but he proved me wrong, very wrong. Last Tuesday as soon as we pulled into the parking lot he started to unbuckle and tell me goodbye. I made him wait at least until we got to the curb so he could walk on the sidewalk up to the gate. It made it really easy for me to send another one to school and at this point I needed easy. I thought that maybe after his first day or two he wouldn't want to go anymore, but wrong again, he is excited to go everyday. I guess my little boy isn't so little anymore and is perfectly fine being independent just like his big brother, which is a good thing with Baby #4 coming anytime in the next couple weeks. We have had to run on a pretty tight schedule and it will only get more difficult once she's here. It's great though, it just means that my little family is growing up. I just wish time would slow
down a bit instead of continually getting faster. I can't believe I have 2 in school!

Here is my Peyton
 
He looks quite a bit like his dad to me in this picture.
Of course I made him take pictures for his first day of school, and it was killing him that there was a big slug sitting on the sidewalk and he couldn't touch it until I was done.                                     



Way to go Peyt, we love you!

1 comment:

The Paytons said...

Wow he seriously looks just like Justin! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I know how you feel time just goes by too fast sometimes!

d