Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Seven



Seven years ago today I made the best decision of my life starting a family with the most incredible man I know. Justin is always trying to please me even when I'm mean and cranky. He is so patient with me and my quirks. I love that he teases me and loves to have fun and spend time with our family. I love that our boys get so excited to see him and look forward to his day off even if there is nothing planned. I love that our daughter has him wrapped around her finger and that she lights up when he comes around. I can't wait to watch this next little girl do the same thing. I love that we have set goals and have been able to accomplish them together. I truly could not ask for a more perfect match for me, I could not live without him. In seven short years we have had so many triumphs and struggles and I would not change any of them because they have taught us so much and made us so strong. I know that we could get through anything together. He has worked so hard at school and work to take care of our family and allow me to be a full time mother and wife and I appreciate him so much for that. I know that he would do anything for our family and I couldn't ask for more. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have this incredibly handsome man to be my best friend for eternity. I love you Justin!!



LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE COME!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, I didn't even know that you were pregnant! Congratulations! You have such a beautiful family. Happy Anniversary. Did you know that you guys got married 3 days after we did? :) Cheers to seven years!

Eric and Hannah said...

WOW!!! I guess I didn't know you were pregnant!! Congrats! You have such a cute and wonderful family! Here's to 7 years!!!

The Paytons said...

Congratulations! Your family is adorable! How has it already been 7 years? Life goes too fast when you look back... it feels like yesterday that we were throwing Jello out of cars now look at us! Before we know it it'll be our phones ringing with the police on the other line;)

Josh and Ashley said...

I can't believe it has been seven years! Time is flying! :) Hope you're feeling well...can't wait to meet the new little one!

d