Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Loves

There are a ton of pictures in this post and there will be in the next post too. My dad was going to take pictures of the kids the other day and got really busy at work so we went over to the lake and took our own just in case work didn't slow down. It was a nice day and so nice to be outisde with the kids for a while. We have the best neighborhood for kids! My dad ended up taking more in the afternoon so I will put them all in the next post. I can't get enough of these cute little faces. They make everyday wonderful! I love them to pieces and kiss there faces all day long!















































LOVE THEM!!!

5 comments:

Jeff and Mallory said...

So cute! I love Izabelle's shirt! Where did you get it?

The Paytons said...

I can't believe how big Izabelle is! And they're all so cute! We really do need to get together soon! Lets so something!

Rachel Worthen said...

You have such adorable kids Laurel, love all the pictures!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

What a perfect place to take pictures! You really do have the greatest neighborhood huh? They all look adorable. Probably because they ARE adorable! You must walk around thinking "yup, I'm their mom!" haha

Glad you guys had a good day of pictures, I'm excited to see the others!

melissa said...

so freaking cute loffe! i'm obsessed with your offspring.

d