Monday, March 8, 2010

Dyllan's 4th Birthday January 7th

Dyllan turned 4 on January 7th! He is getting so big! Gampa Kurnette (the current name for my dad) took Dyllan & Peyton to McDonald's for breakfast in the morning and when they got home D got to open his presents. I love shopping for his birthday because of all the after Christmas sales! If you know me you know how much I love getting a steal. After he opened his presennts we all went to a movie and then hurried home to get ready for the family to come over. We definitely had a very full house with everyone over but it was lots of fun and the kids loved it!


Opening Presents before we went to see The Chipmunks 2.

He got a train set

Lots of Power Rangers

Thomas Trains

Power Ranger helmet from Grandpa

Trying to be sneaky & steal D's toys

Family Party

He was totally wiped out by the end of the day

5 comments:

The Paytons said...

Oh Happy Birthday D! A big 4 year old now:) Sorry we missed you at gma roses on Sunday! We are always on opposite FHE schedules... Everytime your there we're not and vice versa:( we need to coordinate better! But I'd love to do something soon... I bet little Izabel is getting so big!

Eric and Hannah said...

Your dad ate at Mcdonalds? What a great grandpa!! :) Happy birthday Dyllan!!!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Wow, I cant believe he is 4! You have the cutest kids!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Oh how sweet! I love the last picture. Mostly because I was thinking about how busy of a day that was and how much fun your boys must've had..and right when I thought "I bet Dyllan was wiped out"..I scrolled down to see his sleeping pic. Haha! What a great way to celebrate the big 4!

You are such a great mom!
PS. I sure love a steal too.

RIndi said...

I loved this post! I can't believe you have a FOUR year old! THat last picture was angelic! Because even as I'm thinking how old he is at 4, I see him sleeping like an angel in the last picture and he still has the innocent look of baby! Gosh it's just too precious! What a GREAT family you have!

d