Monday, September 21, 2009

So Long Sweet Summer

We have had a fun summer this year! It has has been full of baseball games,

(They are watching Bobby Wilson, he is right between them in the field, I will have to post about that next)
going to the zoo,


hanging out at the pool,
riding bikes and enjoying being outside.

Some other things we've been up to these past few weeks have been, getting all the rest and relaxing we can get before another baby is here,







P90Xing with dad

and watching lots of what my kids call the Jesus movies. We decided to get the living scripture dvds for the kids and I am very surprised at how much they love watching them and understand. They get to watch one every night before they go to bed. I highly recommend them for families.





They love their Jesus movies!

They really do love each other! I have to remind them of that sometimes.


Peyton has become a lover of shoes. He gets in my closet and walks around in my heels. This particular day he was sword fighting with Dyllan in my heels. Little boys are so funny!

He was cleaning all the marker off of his hands with his tongue.

Justin had put the boys in time out while I was doing my visiting teaching and left them in there a while. When I got home I could hear them playing together up in their room so Justin & I went to see what they were doing. Peyton had gotten the markers and colored all over both of their clothes, the pictures, bed, books, pretty much everything in the room while dyllan did puzzles and read books. They are really close, but so different in their personalities!

5 comments:

RIndi said...

I can NEVER get enough of your boys! And I'm sure it'll be the same with your darling girl! I can't wait to see pics of her and I hope you're feeling great! I just started doing P90x with my husband last week. I think you have to be a super human to make it through those videos! I totally HATE it! Anyway, I'm still amazed your boys will sleep like they do (on the couch or next to you). Beckam barely sleeps in his crib and NOWHERE else!!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Sword fighting in heels? Impressive!! Haha your boys are just adorable! I love checking your blog. I hope that things are coming along smoothly with the new addition of your little girl. I can't wait to see pictures of her. Thanks for the cute update!

Tibett said...

Your boys are so cute! I love what good friends they are. Peyton kills me, I'm laughing at the pic of him asleep with his hand slightly in his pants...boys!

jkzank said...

Marrow, I love your cute belly! And your boys, of course, are adorable! I hope you get to go camping next year too, it was a blast! And I hope I can come see your little girl when she's here! Hope all is well. Good to hear from you!

The Paytons said...

Oh your boys are so cute! I can't get over how big they are! And your new little one is going to be here any day now well almost.. I am so excited for you and I'd love to see you guys soon!

d