Monday, August 3, 2009

Another Fun Day

Today we decided to take a picnic to the lake. I thought I would be really ambitious and ride my bike with the boys in the trailer. It was 93 degrees and there are a lot of hills. I wanted to die by the time we got home, but it was fun while we were there! The beaches by our house are always packed so I took them out to the North part of the lake so we could be by ourselves and eat and play without all the masses of people. The boys ate and ran around for a while and then we took our shoes off and played in the water. They loved it! We live in the best neighborhood!


Splashing!
I have a ton of pictures like this, but I love that they are so close!








I love these adorable little men. We will definitely be doing this more often.
AND

The belly today at 28 Weeks! Only 9 0r 10 more, Wahoo!!!

7 comments:

jkzank said...

Cute little belly! Why only 9 or 10 weeks? Shouldn't it be like 12?

Jeff and Mallory said...

So fun, I cant wait till I can do that too. And your belly is so cute and little! Im so excited for you!

Kenzie said...

Laurel you are TINY!! I looked like that a like 20 weeks! you are darling!!

Liz said...

I started writing my comment then realized it was EXACTLY the same as Kenzie's. So Ditto!! I have a picture of me looking like that at 20 weeks even!

natalie malan said...

love all the pics. your boys are too cute! and that little baby girl is looking pretty cute too! and triple ditto the tiny comments.

Tibett said...

Such cute pics of the kids by the lake. They are such cute friends! You are tiny, Laurel! Lucky girl!

Kara Simmons. said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment Laurel. It's great to hear from you. You are absolutely TINY! I can't believe you had only 9 or 10 weeks left in this picture. Lucky girl!

d