Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Peyton!! (July 2nd) We love you so much and are so grateful to have such an adorable sweet boy in our family! He is such a good brother and I can't wait to see how sweet he will be to his new sister. I love waking up to his sweet voice every morning telling me "hi mommy, I love you." It's always a great way to start my day. Love you Peyt, hope your birthday was great!
2!!



23 Months


22 Months



21 Months

20 Months
19 Months


18 Months


17 Months


16 Months


15 Months


14 Months


13 Months



1 Year!



11 Months


10 Months

9 Months



8 Months


7 Months


6 Months



5 Months


4 Months



3 Months

2 Months

Peyt's Blessing


6 Weeks


1 Month


1 Week old



Almost 1 day old!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Peyton! Why am I not surprised he's holding a bat? :)

d