Monday, June 1, 2009

It's a...

GIRL!!!

Here is one of her profile shots.

Both of her hands were wide open. The boys always had fists in their ultrasounds. The technician said they usually do have them in fists so it was unusual to see them both wide open like that.

This is how she is positioned right now, starting her yoga already!

And her cute profile again with her mouth open!

We are so excited to find out that we are having a girl!! Dyllan was happy to hear that he was right, Cinderella is in mom's belly. He would have refused to believe otherwise anyway. Peyton on the other hand did not even want to see the baby. Hopefully it will be easier for him to adjust to having a baby sister so he can still be the baby boy for a few more years. Justin and I are very excited also! Justin just kept smiling and on the way out said that he could feel his hair going grey and falling out already. I am excited to shop! There is so much more girl stuff to choose from than boys! Other than that everything looks really good with her and we are both still healthy!

15 comments:

jkzank said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you to have your little girl! You did it just right, two boys and then the girl thats how I want it. Can't wait to meet her and find out her name!

Megan H. said...

That is so exciting! It will be a fun change, I love having a little girl. You will definitely have a little soft spot for your little princess (and so will dad)!

Jeff and Mallory said...

YAY! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! If your boys are that cute I cant wait to see how cute a little ford girl will be!

Tibett said...

I love the pictures. How sweet! You will have so much getting girl stuff!

Eric and Hannah said...

Congrats!!! Your boys are gonna LOVE having a little princess in the house!! And I can see the smile on your parents faces now!!! :)

The Baldwin's said...

Congrats! That is so exciting Laurel, man you guys can kick out the babies :) I'm nervous about all the girly stuff, you probably are too, boys are awesome but she's going to be so fun!

natalie malan said...

AAAHHHH! So excited for you!!! Girls are so fun to shop for, and dress up. Like little baby dolls. You guys got some sweet u/s pics too; they did an awesome job.

Chelsea said...

How exciting! A sister will be so fun for the boys. Congrats!

Dani said...

Congratulations! Finally a girl to help mom put up with all the boys:)

Rachel W said...

Congratulations Laurel!! I'm so excited for you and I'm sure your boys will love their little sister!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

I LOVE ultrasounds. It's so amazing you get a sneak peak at the sweet baby inside! I hope you two are doing well.

PS I'm setting my blog to private so send me your email address so I can add you as a reader! (kredford1@yahoo.com) Thanks!

Aaron and Jessie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! How cute she is already being called cinderella, I'm sure both your boys will love having a little princess around.

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! I'm way excited for you with your new upcoming little girl!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the good news. Girls are sweet:)

melissa said...

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Finally, a little laurel running around!! gosh that girl is going to be the cutest thing! i'm thrilled for you loffe...just thrilled!!

d