Thursday, April 16, 2009

EASTER WEEKEND!


Easter was so much fun! We had an egg hunt and dinner at my Grandma Rose's house on Saturday afternoon and the boys had so much fun. It started raining and D was freezing, but they had a good time with all of my little cousins. On Sunday we went to Stake Conference. I was so wxcited to put them in their new suits! Dyllan thought he was pretty sweet and Peyton was well, Peyton. That evening we went to my Grandma Bullough's house for dinner and her Jelly Bean hunt. The boys had fun there and played with my two cousins who are still little. Next year my parents will have five grand kids, so they get to start their own traditions! D and Peyt have been the lonely two for a while so it will be fun to have cousins on the Soffe side!


Peyton finding his eggs at Grandma Rosies.

Dyllan freezing and finding his eggs


I promise Peyton does smile sometimes!


Before Church


After Church


See, he's kind of smiling!

Dyllan is always ready to pose, this is his classic cool face.

6 comments:

natalie malan said...

So cute! they look all grown up! Love those suits. I bet they had a blast hunting for eggs too.

The Paytons said...

Those two crack me up! haha. Their suits are adorable!

Tibett said...

ah, I love the new suits. And I'm proud to say, I have seen Peyton smile!

Kenzie said...

They are SO cute in their suits! They should be in a magazine!

j e s s i e said...

CUTE boys!

Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give-away!

-Jessie

Chelsea said...

Your kids are so CUTE! I love their little outfits.

d