Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Shower Idea

Jen's shower is coming up for her twins and I want to get her something different so I've been hunting around for something unique and I found this. It is the Baby Bunch, cute huh! One problem, it's $59.99 plus shipping. That's a bit ridiculous for one bib, one t-shirt, one hat, two pair of socks and a pair of pants with a few artificial roses if you ask me.



Here is my take on the same idea. There are 5 Carter onsies and two pair of socks plus I got a cute tin to put them in and realistic looking roses. It looks a little different, but I paid under $20 to make mine.

11 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

That is such a great idea!! Good job! Make sure you take pictures of Jen at the shower, and then post them on your blog so I can see how cute she is!!! I can't believe I am missing all this!!!!

Kenzie said...

Yours in a hundred times cuter! Great idea your so creative!!

The Paytons said...

Oh cute! Way to be a thinker:) haha! I'll see ya this weekend!

Lignell Family said...

that is so cute!! I would never have thought to make it on my own... I would have said $60.00.. ugh I can find something else... so good for you it looks really cute!!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Good for you. I bet she loved it. Than for sharing:)

Chelsea said...

That is such a cute idea! AND yours looks WAY better!

the murdocks said...

That looks awesome laurel! So cute.

us said...

Hey!! How are ya? I didnt know you had a blog. Your boys are DARLING! Thanks for the comment! Im glad your likin the savin $ blog! Its so fun for me! I actually already did do a post about Diapers.com a while back.. When they were doing a free magazine subscription along with killer diaper deals. Im all about savin $ Especially when It comes to dang pricey diapers! :) Glad to see your doing well.
PS: I saw the video of this baby bouquet idea on a website, and am gonna try it out at the next baby shower I go to.. Hopefully mine will turn out as cute as yours.

RIndi said...

So cute! I feel like I always am looking for new ideas for baby shower stuff. I guess we're in that phase! Speaking of babies, I hope you're doing AND feeling great!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

I LOVE this idea!! How smart of you, too. I hope you don't mind if I steal this one!

Megan H. said...

You are so creative, that is awesome!

d