Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Dyllan!

I can't believe I have a three year old! He is such a fun smart boy to have around. We love him so much! He is such a good big brother to Peyton. He teaches me something new everyday. I am so grateful for the privilege I have to be his mother and watch him as he grows up! Here are some pictures of the past three years with D.
3 Years Old Today!!

2 1/2 staying over at grandmas and forgot pajama pants, Dad's socks will do.
St George May of 2008 hiking the Dixie Rock pulling his "cool face".

2 Years old!
18 Months at the hospital when Peyton was born eating mom's hospital food.
1 Year playing on the slide at the zoo.
10 Months
6 months hiking up Twin Lakes.
6 Months swimming in Grandma Soffe's pool.
5 months hiking up Lake Solitude.
4 months just back from California.
He had rolls everywhere, look at those wrists!
3 months
Taking a break from the Billi lights.
2 Days old
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLLAN!!

9 comments:

The Paytons said...

Oh! Tell D Happy Birthday for us! Wow I can't believe he's already 3! He is so dang adorable!

Mall said...

He is so cute!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Dyllan!
Happy Birthday to you!

WE LOVE YOU....
Your California Cousins

Tibett said...

Happy Birthday, Dyllan! What a cute kid! He was a chunk as a baby. We are excited to celebrate with him today!

the murdocks said...

JSJAFLSDJSJD...Oh my heck I want to eat him up right now. You were right...he was so cute and chunky! They are truly the best...

Happy Birthday little guy! Can't wait to come over and 'eat cake' with you today

Chelsea said...

I can't believe you have a three year old either! He is such a cute little guy. Happy Birthday!

RIndi said...

YOU HAVE A THREE YEAR OLD!!! No way! I don't believe it! He's darling! Happy Birthday to him!

Brenda said...

Man the time goes by too fast! What a cute little guy well I guess he's not so little in some of those pictures (looks all too familiar)! Thanks for letting us come celebrate last week. Love you Dyllan!

Eric and Hannah said...

Hey Laurel, it's Hannah! I can't believe your boys! They have really gotten big and the are sooo cute! Did your fam tell you I got married 2 weeks ago???

d