Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Park City

We stayed up in Park City a couple of weeks ago & went to take some pictures in the little overgrown cemetary. Wierd, I know, but what do you expect from the Soffes? It was really pretty though. I finally got the pictures back from my dad, so here they are!

If you can't tell, he is harrassing me as usual.


Peyton & Jennifer, my boys love her & Butch (Brandon)


All the kids but Josh, only one more Summer without him though.
My kids don't love holding still for pictures, especially Peyton.


Pulling Dyllan's "Cool Face" Peyton hasn't quite got it down yet.


4 Years, can you believe it?

Our little crew, I feel really out numbered but I wouldn't trade them for anything!


2 comments:

Jeff and Mallory said...

Hey there... I came across your Blog from Stacie's so I thought I would say hello. You have the cutest little fam!

The Paytons said...

I can't believe you've already been married 4 years! Happy Anniversary last month:)

d