Tuesday, May 29, 2012

6 Months!

Well, Dahlia made it to 6 months and we are so grateful she is so healthy and happy! We all adore her so much! She gets "over-loved" by her siblings quite a bit. She is mommy's little girl for sure and I wouldn't change a thing. I am having a hard time with her growing up so fast since she is the last baby for us. Don't get me wrong, i don't want more kids, but the fact that this part of my life is coming to an end is really a sad thing for me so I am loving the fact that she wants mommy all the time. I'm not loving the fact that she is up on her hands and knees and trying to crawl already. I have a feeling she will be walking at 9 months like some of her siblings. I also have a feeling i might be pushing her over trying to stop her from growing up too fast. I'm totally kidding, but I really thought that maybe she would stay a baby forever. I am just grateful I get to see her growing up. There were times in the hospital when I would be begging my Heavenly Father to let me keep her, at least for a little longer. I wondered what she will look like when she is Izabelle's age and through each of life's milestones. I am so grateful my prayers were answered and she made it through her illnesses so that we get to have her here with our family. She showed us how strong she is and taught us a lot about patience and faith.
Her 6 month stats were:
Weight: 15lbs. 28%
Height: 26 in. 56%
Head: 45.3 cm. >97%
Another big noggin, all 4 of them have been off the charts with their big heads.

She is clapping all the time now because we spend most of our days at baseball with the boys where we all cheer loudly!
We love her gummy smile, no teeth yet!
We love our Bottom Dolla!!

2 comments:

The Paytons said...

She is SO cute!! I too am so happy she is healthy and happy and doing so well!! What an adorable family you have! XOXO

Josh and Ashley said...

She is such a sweetie! Haha Stella's head is big too, nothing wrong with that! They're just smart girls! ;) I'm so glad she is happy and healthy! All of your kids are so adorable!

d