Wednesday, July 21, 2010

In the spring we had the Utah Funeral Directors Association Convention again at the ESA and had dinner and walked around the booths and then took the kids down on the court to shoot and play around. It was a lot of fun. Justin & I went to the game the next night and took Izabelle, she hated it. Baseball started a few months ago so we have been enjoying the Bees games. Bobby even made it back for a game while he was on the injured list and we got his jersey. We had a great spring!







Justin tried to win us some cash with the half court shot. It hit the rim.
Daddy & his little girl

Jen & Heather got to entertain the babies all night.


My little nephews Matthew & Tyler

My cute kids on the Jazz floor. This is now a yearly tradition.


Josh & Peyt


I think Justin spent most of the night lifting the boys up so they could shoot.


Izabelle even had fun playing on the floor (6 Months)


My good lookin hubs


D had lots of fun, this year we actually remembered to bring his own ball.


Peyton got the VHS movies out and decided to sit in the basket that they were in and look at the covers. He was annoyed that I was taking his picture.


Dyllan got dressed in his suit all by himself one Sunday and this was the finished product. I love his face in this picture!


At the end of March my little brother came home from his mission and wanted to have a sleepover with the boys. They had so much fun!


Grandma Rosie reading to Peyton


Grandma Great Great Soffe with Izabelle. She loves her Grandma.

1 comment:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Your kids are always SO cute! I laughed really hard at the comment about how you guys finally remembered to bring your own ball to play with on the court. After the BYU games last year, it was almost a-whole-nother game watching the kids on the court fight over the ONE ball! I'm so glad you guys had fun. The Bee's game are the BEST huh?

I'm happy your family is doing great! I know it probably isn't easy keeping up blogging with your 3 kids but it's SO wonderful being able to keep up with how you're doing!

d