Monday, October 19, 2009

29 Weeks

This picture is to show Michelle that yes, I am showing and about to explode! We are having her tomorrow and we are so excited! The hospital rules are a bit crazy though. I won't get to see my boys until I come home and they won't get to see there baby sister! The hospitals won't let anyone under 14 come to visit and only two visitors at a time, including my husband. Ridiculous, huh? Dumb Swine Flu...

We will get pictures of the new babe up as soon as we can!

3 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

You are so little!! lol You are always looking cute!!! Good luck today and I can't wait to see pictures of her!!!

jkzank said...

You are so little still! And I can't wait to see your baby girl! Hope everything went well? Did you get induced?

Michelle said...

I'm pretty sure I'm still bigger than you...and I still have 12 weeks to go. But you look darling and was so excited to hear that she is finally here. Enjoy these first couple weeks...they grow up too darn fast. CONGRATULATIONS!

d