Monday, February 2, 2009

5 Things Tag

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 5 YEARS AGO

1. Getting excited for Justin to come home from his mission.
2. Waiting to turn 18 & Graduate H.S.
3. Enrolled in & taking classes from USU, SLCC & U of U.
4. Working at Legacy House Assisted Living & The Frame Post.
5. About to go to Sweethearts at Bingham.
(I can't believe that was all only 5 years ago!)

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO-LIST TODAY

1. Plan out FHE
2. Take Dyllan to the Doctor, he has pink eye. (Gotta love nursery)
3. Take Dyllan & Peyton's books back to the library.
4. Hang out with my boys.
5. Do the next P90X workout with Justin.


5 THINGS I WOULD DO WITH A MILLION DOLLARS

1. Buy another investment house.
2. Pay off our mortgage.
3. Let my husband buy the boat he's always wanted.
4. Travel all over, we love vacations!
or
5. Save it and live off of the interest so that we would never have to work.


5 PLACES I'VE LIVED

1. Midvale, UT
2. My parents house in South Jordan
3. The Mortuary in Murray
4. Our house in South Jordan
5. San Diego, California. Not really, but that's where Justin wants to move next.

5 JOBS I'VE HELD

1. Iceberg Drive-inn when I was 14-16
2. Legacy House Assisted Living 16-17
3. Frame Post 16-17
4. Jordan River Dental 17-current
5. Mom, The best job of all!

5 THINGS I WANT IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS

1. One maybe two more kids.
2. Be settled in an area where we will stay, I hate moving!
3. Continue to have a happy healthy family
4. Witness my husband baptize Dyllan
5. Go back to Hawaii in June of '10

5 PEOPLE I TAG

1. Brit
2. Stacie
3. Michelle
4. Rindi
5. Mallory

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Yuck! I'm so sorry that Dyllan has pink eye. Our family went through that when Brady was only two months old. That is contagious stuff. I hope he gets better soon and that none of the rest of you get it. Oh ya and good luck with your P90X workouts!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Thanks for the tag! I am seriously so bummed that we are not VT partners anymore. I guess i will just have to have a baby and then we can see each other more often than sunday!

Tibett said...

I can't believe that 5 years ago you were in high school! Your lucky to be so young! and Dyllan has pinkeye, Oh, I am so sorry! That is no fun! I hope it gets better soon!

melissa said...

Loved that post-and i loved reading more than anything that you guys are doing P90X, please let me know how thats workin out for you!! ha, also...loved the bangs, your a hott mom loffe, what can i say! Can't believe little TJ Ford is already going on a mish, good times!

the murdocks said...

What?? Who did Dyllan get pink eye from? Did he just get it today? Dang it...poor guy! I am hoping you are still coming to chicks tomorrow :) Oh and that is so weird to think that Dyllan could be baptized that soon!

p.s. And melissa is right...you are a HOT MAMA!!

Anonymous said...

Laurel! I found your blog! I'm so excited. It's ok, I am not a crazy stalker, however, I am a blog stalker. Kellee (Walker) Zank. I don't have a blog yet but I love seeing what you're family is up to. Miss you!
-Kell
(My email is kelleezank@gmail)

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my Temple Prints. Best of luck to you!!
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com

d