Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Haircuts!

Justin really wanted to grow the boys hair out so we let it go for a while, but it just got too long for me. They look so much better with short hair! It always just looks messy when it's long. I was going to let Dyllan's go because it's kind of curly & doesn't look as bad, but when he saw Peyton's cut he wanted me to cut his too. Yeah! They look so cute! The last picture was after I was done cleaning up all the hair they were sitting in the laundry basket watching The Brady Bunch! They are so much fun to watch grow up, I love that they are so close!




I love his little chicklet teeth!



He looks way older with his hair short, I can't believe he's turning three!



They are best friends!



4 comments:

the murdocks said...

HA....ya I am so booked up...you should've called last year. YEA RIGHT. Laurel I would love to take your pics...but you just can't expect much. I am no pro. Let me know seriously.

Also, it's only 8am but would you wanna play today? I might call ya to play this morning. Cooper can't watch one more episode of Dora or Diego.

Tara Thueson said...

Hey Laurel!! Yes Oh Sweet Sadie is this Thursday-Saturday. You should really come. Daybreak is always a good one! And yes.. I can't believe you have a 3 year old either. It seems like we were just barely in Miss Ericksons 5th/6th split. haha! Did she ever get married by the way>> I surely hope so!

Alli said...

Such cute boys! I think they both look older with shorter hair, but adorable!! I can't believe you have a 3 yr old either, are you planning on having more?

No we didn't get into a home yet, we decided to wait till our lease is up in March, we didn't want to have to try and get out of it...

Jennie B. said...

Oh my gosh! Hi! How are you? We are living in So Jo with Bud's parents. I want to add you to our blog, but I need your email address. You can email me at jennie1283@hotmail.com.

d