Sunday, November 7, 2010

Murray Park Leaves

At the first of November we were getting presents for the boys friend birthday parties at Big Lots in Murray and decided to grab some .89 cent hamburgers from Wendy's and have a picnic at the park. The boys loved playing on the playground. After we ate and played for a while we walked around and played in the leaves that were everywhere!
There is nothing better than just watching your kids giggle and have fun playing together!



These two are so fun!

They are adorable too.



Then there is this gorgeous little girl, I love her to pieces!

She had fun in the leaves too, her brothers covered her with them and they were all over in her hair.

Peter's giggle is contagious, he's so much fun.

D got me good with the big handfuls, I picked leaves out of my hair all day.

This is from a different day, but Izabelle got this enormous dog pillow like the pillow pets and loves to take naps on it. I can't get enough of this adorable face, especially when it is sleeping and not screaming at me.

Love sleeping babies! (even when they aren't really babies anymore)

No comments:

d